Music and Drama
- develop core transferable skills that underpin successful music and drama
- apply a range of conventions and styles to structure innovative performance
- interpret and perform a range of material.
- develop written and verbal evaluative skills embedded with subject specific language
- appreciate live performance
- participate in a range of performance genres.
- understand the process of planning, rehearsing and reviewing performance
- develop their individual character, including their confidence, resilience and independence contributing positively to the life of the school
- empathise and engage with others outside their own social, cultural and historical setting
Please click below to view full Implementation